Here to Have a Good Time: Jane Xie (Participant)

Hello! My name is Jane and I'm a junior Cell Biology and Psychology double degree from Rockville, Maryland. At home, I like to do DIY crafts, fawn over cute animals on the internet, and watch a little too much Law and Order: SVU. My favorite animal has to be cats, because I feel that their sassy and lazy character is highly relatable.

This will be my first year on the Terps Helping Turtles trip and I'm super excited! I am most looking forward to being able to interact closely with the various sea turtle species, the volunteers at the rehabilitation center, and, of course, the beach. I hope to get out of my comfort zone and just thoroughly enjoy myself, the trip, and everything that the experience has to offer. I also hope to gain a better insight into how our actions affect the environment, and what we has individuals can do to live and advocate for a more eco-friendly and environmentally conscious lifestyle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TURTLES!!! And THE Most Inspiring Person on the Planet

The Spot Between the Fish and the Vegetables

Saying Goodbye