Let's make this "Riiiiiiiiighteous"! Lilli Pedersen

This was on my first AB experience, an Environmental trip in the Bahamas!
Although the extent of my turtle-pun ability was limited by the sheer awesomeness of everyone else's blog post titles, I hope that my Finding Nemo reference can accurately portray my excitement for this service experience!

Fast Facts about Lilli:
  • Sophomore in ILS
  • Environmental Science Major, Women's Studies Minor
  • Aspiring to join the Peace Corps after graduation
  • Has her eyes set on Med school for OB/GYN or Endocrinology
  • Member of Alpha Phi Omega, National Community Service Fraternity
  • This is her second Alternative Breaks experience! (First one was in the Bahamas last winter break - it was life-changing!!)
I'm very excited to take this journey with my fellow turtley-awesome Terps. Let's having a flipping great time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TURTLES!!! And THE Most Inspiring Person on the Planet

The Spot Between the Fish and the Vegetables

Turtle Teaching = Totally Terrific