Newbie Turtle Helper: Sabrina Kramer (Staff Assistant)


Hi!  I am a Terp Alum, but this is my first Terps Helping Turtles trip.  I am excited to get to know everyone more.  I live in Ellicott City but am originally from a small town in southwest Virginia, called Wytheville (population 8,000). I love both science and education.  The moment I realized that I liked teaching was when I realized that on a trip to the west coast after undergrad graduation, I had described the display and mating habits of most animals we had visited at the San Diego Zoo--that and my friends may just be humoring me by listening to me for the past few hours.  I am a plant virologist by training, definitely a cat person, and my guilty pleasures are dark chocolate and fantasy books.  I'm looking forward to learning more about reptile rehabilitation and about all of the rest of the ILS THT team.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TURTLES!!! And THE Most Inspiring Person on the Planet

The Spot Between the Fish and the Vegetables

Turtle Teaching = Totally Terrific